Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oktoberfest

After Sunday's show, we took the pups to Hamburg Doner for an Oktoberfest lunch. The babies had a wonderful time, had special treats to enjoy, a crowd to make over them and even enjoyed the German band. While my back was turned, Tucker got into my beer! I thought he had only knocked it over and drank what spilled on the table. After I finished my stein, not noticing how low the amount was inside, the man across the table said" your dog has the perfect snout for that! He just stuck his nose in there and had a good drink"! By that time, we noticed Tucker's ears were at an odd angle and he was standing sightly cow hocked. We decided to take our little drunk home, hoping he would keep his rich treats down and not get sick in the car. Tucker weaved a bit down the sidewalk but seemed none the worse for the experience.





No comments: