Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sorry About That...

The visitor count that I attached from blog patrol can give me lots of information--not that I understand or care about a lot of it. I not only see how many people have looked at Lauren's blog, but what time, which post was viewed and what country the viewer is from. It also tells me how a person finds the blog, through a bookmark or a search, which search engine and search terms. The funny thing about tags and titles is that I post something (let's say smooth boys) which in my context has a totally different meaning than to someone in say South Africa or various European countries. I wondered why this puppy blog was getting hits from outside the U.S. then saw what search terms were used and which posts were being viewed--oh my! I'm afraid I've disappointed many a person when they click on the blog and see it's about smooth collies! I'm sure it's not what they expected! Although there was one Norwegian who read all my posts after finding the pictures of our smooth boys--perhaps someone became a collie fan...?

No comments: