Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Neglected

Now that life is all about Phoebe and her pups, Lauren and her pups (who really aren't--they are now 11 months old!) probably feel like yesterday's news! They don't understand why mealtimes are rushed and one-on-one time is non-existent. I managed to get kennels cleaned last night and Jewel jumped on me for attention and was quite puzzled when I pushed her away. Usually, I drop what I'm doing and make over her.
Gibson did get some special time on Sunday. He went with my sister and me to Casanel for an afternoon on the terrace of sipping wine and catching up. He did get a couple of crackers but was too busy to enjoy the bone I brought along in case he got bored. He met the DeSouza's dogs, got lots of attention from Anna and other customers and was quite the well-behaved, handsome gentleman.

No comments: