Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Here We Go Again!

Lauren is in season! Ellen and I have made breeding plans and I think Lauren will go to Ellen's this week-end. We are going to breed Lauren back to her father, CH Bo-Dandy's Rock Solid, ROM. A litter of puppies should brighten the late winter doldrums!
I had been teaching Lauren a few tricks for a possible library program. We've been working on her walking between my legs, then jumping up against my chest for a kiss on the nose. She likes to jump up, but has been quite stubborn about consistently doing the leg portion of the trick. Looks like we'll have to postpone that part of her training as her belly will hopefully be swelling! We can still work on another trick, sitting and "waving". My friend at work and I had been devising a very elaborate routine to use for storytime programs in February but now we'll have to wait until we get back into our remodeled library in early summer--plenty of time for Lauren to get her figure back and learn all her tricks!

No comments: