Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jackson Meets Taylor

  Our 7 month old granddaughter visited last week to try out the swing Grandpa put up.  I took advantage of the pretty afternoon and her parent's willingness to have her pose and took lots of pictures.  While I was getting some nice shots of Taylor and our daughter in law by the forsythia, the dogs let me know they thought it was time to be introduced to the newest member of our family.
  We took Taylor over to the kennel and I brought old girl Sophie out but Taylor wasn't interested.  She only wanted to see Jackson!  He was very excited about the tiny visitor and was barking and jumping against his fence.  Taylor wasn't afraid at all!  Krystle held her closer to the fence and Taylor put her hands through the fence to touch Jackson on his nose and muzzle.  He was very good, gently nuzzling her fingers (which she liked!) and clearly wanted to get closer to her.  Grandpa thinks we have a budding junior handler!  I sure hope so--I know I'll be fostering her interest in collies!
  Here's a few pictures:



No comments: