Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Longer Video

Here's a video of the puppies' birth day--nothing graphic for those who are squeamish! (Kristen and Seth, are you still sure you don't want your ol' aunt in the delivery room??)

4/22 The video isn't playing correctly--too jerky and the effects/transitions aren't showing. I'm trying to figure out what the problem is as it plays fine on my computer before I upload it to YouTube. I've edited the video from 9 minutes to 4 minutes, thinking the length was the problem, but that didn't fix it. Add a comment if you have any suggestions!

2 comments:

jchen said...

Hm.... It's been a while since I've uploaded a video clip.

You probably have checkedhere, but the help section on the Youtube site mentioned some possible reasons why the vedios may fail. http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/topic.py?topic=10562

The first thing I thought of was "format". But you've uploaded videos before, right? So if you use the same format as before, I don't understand then why this one wont' work... Did you get any error messages from Youtube saying they can't convert your files? or any other error messages?

jchen said...

AW! Just saw that the link I posted didn't work. Try again here:
http://tinyurl.com/4kg9he